I recently took a bold step outside of my comfort zone and took a job in Virginia, USA. This meant a whole bunch of things, namely the epic challenge of packing up my home in Australia, selling everything I owned and working out how to relocate my wonderfully supportive husband and companion cat, Oscar (all within […]
I recently discovered this adorable Cat Jenga, inspired game, and just adore the concept – it’s called “Cat Stack“. Created by a company called Comma, from Taiwan – this game delivers the unexpected. The aim of the game is to build a pile of cats as high as you can! It might seem simple, but the […]
Catnip is a member of the Mint family Labiatae, known for its curious ability to make cats high. Don’t panic though if you’re cats acting a bit strange, its actually ok and won’t hurt them! We’ve created this friendly infographic to help you learn a bit about what catnip is, how it affects cats and […]
1. Your conversations are now 60% about whether or not the cat used the litter box. 2. And the other 40% is about what the cat’s currently doing. 3. If you’re having a Netflix and chill night you know you’ll have to pause at some point to play with the cat. 4. Date Night is […]
The debate still goes on: should I keep my cat indoors or outdoors? Or maybe I should allow my cat both? This article will explain the pros and cons of both ideas and finally put an end to this dispute. To start off, these are the factors that outdoor cats live with: An outdoor cat’s life expectancy […]
Every cat owner at some point must wonder if their cat has taken on their personality traits. Scientific research into this query has proven that felines do in fact mimic their owner’s personality traits. It’s exactly the same for people who see each other a lot and rub off on one another – the same […]
Montage by Lizzy.
Have you ever wondered what your cat’s trying to tell you with its body language? If so, what does it mean? Well, here’s your chance to know with these classic cat characteristics! Kneading This is a trait that you’ll find in all cats. It involves the feline pushing its paws into a gentle surface, changing […]
From a 2014 poll, results were brought forth to show Australia’s top 5 most favourite cat breeds. The winners of the poll were: #5 The Siamese: These cats can be verbally demanding, but don’t let that fool you; they are also very affectionate, loving and social. This breed can be at times nervous, and are […]
Heres an adorable post of some dancing cats I found on Youtube. Heres a link to the video.